What is PEMF?
Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field technology is a soothing and restorative modality, that stimulates and exercises the cells to address cellular dysfunction and support overall wellness.
The Science Behind PEMF
The science behind PEMF is a well-studied methodology that’s been around for over a hundred years. Here at Pulse Centers, we’ve bridged the gap between early pioneering discoveries and modern technology to create a natural, noninvasive complement to overall greater wellness.
Imagine your cells as batteries — daily stressors slowly drain them of the energy they need to function optimally. By the end of the day, your body, mind, and soul may feel completely depleted. That’s where PEMF technology comes in! PEMF generates energy at the cellular level without medically invasive procedures. This amplification of natural energy encourages the body to function more effectively for overall wellness. By stimulating and exercising the cell, PEMF addresses dysfunction where it starts (at the cellular level). Users often report feeling relaxed during a PEMF session and energized afterwards!
The Benefits of PEMF
Enhance the Body’s Natural Recovery Process
Address underlying cellular dysfunction by stimulating and exercising the cells.
Support General Relaxation
PEMF is a soothing and restorative modality.
Experience More Energy, Naturally
The body’s holistic nature uses PEMF as a catalyst for full-body energy.
PEMF – Its Correlation to Enhanced Energy, Endurance, and Performance.
In 2019, ODU’s Center for Bioelectrics studied the effects of Pulse Centers PEMF technology on rat subjects and subsequently measured the subjects’ blood flow. The average increase in blood flow after each PEMF session was about 20% greater than the blood flow of the control subjects which were not given PEMF sessions. Additionally, blood flow after 60 minutes of PEMF treatment was significantly higher than blood flow after only 15 minutes of treatment. The researchers concluded that the results provide evidence that PEMFs improve blood flow, enhance oxygen consumption, and boost ATP production by facilitating electron transport. By doing so, they may also increase skeletal muscle cellular energy potential. “PEMFs increase heat-independent blood-flow to skeletal muscle after treatment. Increased blood flow, like that during exercise, enhances nutrient delivery and facilitates gas exchange in active or injured tissues.” This study was performed on Pulse PEMF technology!
Effects of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy on delayed-onset muscle soreness in biceps brachii.
(Physical Therapy in Sport, 2015)
The official journal of the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports and Exercise Medicine published a study on PEMF’s impact on delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS) in biceps brachii on 30 healthy human subjects. Their objective was to compare the effects of PEMF with placebo treatment on variables in elbow flexors following an exercise regimen that would induce muscle soreness. “Overall, the application of the PEMF was found to be effective in reducing the physiological deficits associated with DOMS [delayed onset muscle soreness], including improved recovery of perceived muscle soreness, increased median frequency (MDF), and enhanced electromechanical delay (EMD) during isometric contraction.”
BENEFITS OF PEMF FOR HUMANS
As PEMF stimulates and exercises the cell, it is as if the cell “wakes up” and starts doing what it needs to do. It gets moving. It gets exercised. This is why PEMF is often referred to as “Cellular Exercise,” and this process has several implications for human wellness:
- Optimize Wellness – PEMF generates energy at the cellular level without medically invasive procedures. This amplification of natural energy encourages the body to function more effectively for overall wellness.
- Enhance the Body’s Natural Recovery Process – Address underlying cellular dysfunction by stimulating and exercising the cells.
- Assist with Muscle Fatigue & Discomfort After Exercise – Complement any training program.
- Support General Relaxation – PEMF is a soothing and restorative modality.
- Experience More ENERGY, naturally. The body’s holistic nature uses PEMF as a catalyst for full-body energy.
- Amplify Athletic Performance – Harness the power of natural energy to supplement training and performance goals.
BENEFITS OF PEMF FOR ANIMALS
- Optimize Animal Wellness – PEMF generates energy at the cellular level without invasive procedures. This amplification of natural energy encourages the body to function more effectively for overall wellness.
- Increase Range of Motion -Decreased inflammation and increased circulation may support the extension of muscle fibers.
- Generate Natural Cellular Energy – The holistic nature of an animal’s body uses PEMF as a catalyst for full-body energy.
- Natural Support for Healthy Joint & Cartilage Function – Studies show that PEMF has the potential to improve calcium and collagen production.
- Assist with Muscle Fatigue & Discomfort After Exercise – Reinforce any training program to help keep athletes fit and minimize stall rest.
- Support General Relaxation – PEMF is a relaxing and restorative modality that provides sedation free, gentle pulsing
- Complementary Modality – Use in conjunction with other wellness modalities and complement veterinary-led treatment plans.
Copyright © 2023 Oxygen Air Therapy